I worked an early shift today and ended up leaving a half hour earlier than I was supposed to. I got so much done!
- Got food for Zilla to last two weeks.
- Got misc. office supplies for house.
- Registered with health insurance web site.
- Told health insurance to pay husband's claims because we have no secondary insurance.
- Called refill place for husband and asked for refill. (Waiting on them to verify insurance and call back.)
- Called travel agent like our itinerary said to.
- Wrote a letter to Delta for SkyMiles name change.
- Looked up airfares to Germany.
Looking at the list now it doesn't seem like a lot but these are little things that have been building up that I've needed to do. After the movie I'll email my mother the hotel and flight information.