dogzilla30 (dogzilla30) wrote,
dogzilla30
dogzilla30

Most Curious

Hmm. I tried to get the RSS Feed to work on my web site. In the process, it created an archive date of December 1969. I tracked that down to the database of posts. For some reason it changed all the author names to Admin and changed some of the posting dates to December 1969. Yet the web site itself still shows the correct dates and authors.

I'm tempted to just manually change the dates and author in the database.
Subscribe

  • NaNoWriMo Pep Event

    I'm on the live webinar with Chris Baty and Grant Faulkner which was enjoyable until the 45 minute mark when the stream started buffering.

  • Final NaNoWriMo Update

    I managed a whopping 11912 words this year. That's what happens when you spend more time watching Orange is the New Black instead of writing.…

  • NaNoWriMo Update and Other Stuff

    I wrote 11912 words during November for NaNoWriMo. I should've had a plan or something. That, and attending the weekly write-ins would've…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

  • 0 comments