The signs of spring are in my neighborhood:
- My neighbor’s tulips are an inch above ground.
- The morning walks with the Resident Corgi are longer.
- Birds chatter away in the lilac bush in the mornings.
- Mourning Doves sit on the telephone wire.
- Geese travel in formation to their favorite nesting spots.
- The pond water is no longer frozen.
- The Resident Corgi has mud on his paws and belly (aka his undercarriage) after our walks.
What lets you know spring is coming to your neighborhood?
Mirrored from Amber Stults - Book Reviewer and Author.