- Cleaned the refrigerator shelves.
- Dumped old stuff from the fridge.
- Did a load of kitchen towels in the laundary.
- Made progress on two old blog posts for my site.
- Read 4 short stories in a paperback book.
- Read 2 short stories in an e-book.
- Got to read on the front porch where there was a nice breeze.
- Wrote 300+ words on a new story.
- Prepped my critique submissions to go out tomorrow.
Anyone else in for the ride this year?
The past two weeks have been long work hours. I end up helping other people or reviewing their work and it puts me behind in my own work. I still…
So doing the Waltz feels magical... it's like you're floating and spinning through air. Life is interesting in a way I'm not crazy…